Thursday, January 17, 2008

Registered

Just registered for Zooma Annapolis. Allison has as well. I can't wait, it should be so much fun. Now I just need to sign up for the Baltimore Marathon. It is always so hard for me to actually pull the trigger on registrations. Anyone else have that problem? I probably look at the web page about 15 times and fill it out at least twice before I finally submit it. I know, I know......commitment problems!!!

The good news is we ran this morning and so are off tomorrow....So we don't have to worry about breaking anything running in snow and/or ice. Should all melt by Saturday so we should be all set for the long weekend run. And then Starbucks afterward, that makes the whole 10 miles totally worth it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi E! Just thought I'd let you know someone is reading your posts--even if it's just another team member!

I'm also having a hard time pulling the trigger on race registrations. In my case, I managed to register for the sprint tri and Baltimore (albeit with sweaty palms), but I can't quite bring myself to do Zooma or the National Half. Today -- I'll do it today. Or tonight. Tomorrow at the latest....

Now, you sign up for Baltimore so I'm not training solo!

Anonymous said...

All signed up!